Dry Bulk Container Liners commonly known as sea bulk, shipping or sea-land container liners are manufactured by using materials like polyethylene or polypropylene. It is made with virgin resins and the bulk container liners can be made with woven fabric or blown film either coated or uncoated depending upon the application.
The containers have moisture proofing ability, easy installation, available in 18 mil gauges, available in various discharge and fill options, customized according to one’s needs, made of materials approved by FDA, minimizes worker exposure to the product and available in extruded PE and woven PP.
The bulk containers are mainly used to store products like urea, tea, wheat, sugar, soybeans, soda ash, nylon flake, PP Resins, PS Resins, PE Resins, PVC Resins, Potato Flour, pigments, rice, salt seeds, cocoa, coffee, feldspar, fertilizers, fish food, groundnuts, glass beads, malt milk, nuts, coal, clay, cement, carbon black, cattle feed, barley, asbestos, aluminum powder and ABS Resin.
The major benefits of using dry bulk containers are:
- Simple and quick installation
- Bulk cargo can be shipped door to door with minimum handling
- Minimum cargo waste and spillage
- Reduces container cleaning costs
- Prevents cargo contamination from various pollutants and salty air
- Safe transportation of high-value chemicals and agricultural produce within an enclosed chamber as it is made of virgin polyethylene
- Cost-efficient savings and benefits for shipping bulk chemicals, raw materials and foodstuffs in granular, powder or pellet form especially foodgrains
- Maximizes container utilization by enabling return loads of different nature
- Used in bulk shipment of dry free-flowing cargo in containers