Bulk bag is one of the most important storage commodity for industries. It is close to impossible to carry things from one place to another with a bulk bag with a particular capacity.
Bulk bags are also known as FIBC which stands for Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers. It is made of polypropylene which is an inert thermoplastic. It is a recyclable product and can be remodelled into other types of plastic products.
FIBC can be used for transportation and storage of a wide variety of contents with safety.
Reconditioned Bulk Bags: These are basically used bags. They are cheaper than the new ones. It is a matter of concern by the FIBCA (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association) members if the bag can take the load of both the type of products unless it is designed for both specifically.
Requirement: This will depend on the application that is the equipment used to transport through the bag in terms of production.
A lot of bulk bag manufacturers make a variety of bags with efficiency, good cost, recyclable, multi purpose.
There are a few essential that have to be kept in mind while choosing a bulk bag. They are as follows:
- To know the bulk density and SWL (Safe Working Load) of the product. The packed product should not exceed SWL of the bag.
- A lot of customizations are available for the bulk bag such as baffles, color, vent strips, etc. It is not necessary to pay for them and buy only that which is appropriate for the application.
- Knowing the correct procedure, how to handle a bulk bag is important.
- If the cost of the bulk bag exceeds the expected budget, do not cut it off. It prevents the leakage of the product or tearing of the bag due to the product weight.
- A good sealing system should be provided by the bulk bag manufacturer.
Get in touch with us call: +91-02662-227 100