Application Of Type C FIBC Bags
Businesses dealing in materials which are conductive in nature are always at risk of explosion or discharge of charges that can result in accident. It is because of this reason a solution to overcome these challenges was of immediate importance to the businesses dealing in conductive materials. Hence the invention of Type C bags was made as a resolution to deal with the challenges that existed with businesses dealing in conductive material.
So let’s take a look at what Type C FIBC bags are and the various applications it can provide your business with.
What are Type C Bags?
Type C bags have changed many phases over time, initially developed from conductive material Type C bags showcased large number of problems over the years. However, the new models of Type C FIBC bags are manufactured from non-conductive polypropylene interwoven normally in a grid pattern with conductive yarns. This ensures that the bags have the potential to discharge of the electricity that is developed into the ground. This is done by ensuring interconnection of yarns that are conductive in nature being connected directly to the ground, which act as a dissipative agent to remove the charges that may occur while loading and unloading the bags with conductive materials.
Application of Type C Bags
There are many different applications of Type C Bags, some of the major usages of Type C bags are carried in chemical industries. The applications of type c bags are highlighted below:
- Type C bags can be used for storage and transportation of conductive materials
- It can also used to transport and store flammable powders like magnesium
- The use of Type C bags can also be carried out in an environment that reflects presence of flammable vapors, gases, or combustible dusts
These applications clearly highlight how Type C bags can contribute to businesses dealing in conductive material, flammable products, or operating in a flammable environment.
Read more: www.rishifibc.com/applications-of-type-c-fibc-bags
Direction of Using Type C Bags
It is extremely important for users to understand the way Type C bags should be used to get the maximum protection possible with its usage:
- At all time while loading the Type C bags it should be grounded to ensure discharge of the charges that may develop during the process of loading.
- Similarly while transporting and unloading the materials inside the bag extreme care should be taken to ensure that the bags are grounded at all time in order to avoid any accident.
- At any given time when the Type C bags is not grounded or the connecting conductive yarn is damaged it should be avoided for any kind of usage to prevent accidents.
If these three directions are thoroughly followed when using a Type C bag, it would ensure 100% safety for the operational purpose it is used for.
If you are into business dealing with flammable or conductive products, and are looking for an ideal solution, that would protect your business from all types of possible challenges and accidents, then please get in touch with us.
Why Choose Us?
Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Type C bags manufacturers with business across 42 different countries providing premium quality products to the users. Our Type C bags so manufactured meets all the necessary standards and quality parameters, thereby making sure that none of the users get even a single chance to complain. With our decades of experience and sheer level of expertise, Rishi FIBC makes sure to live up to the expectation of every user in the best possible manner. So what are you waiting for! Get in touch with us over our helpline number or our website to get proper guidance and fulfill your business inquiry related to Type C bags requirements.