Dry Bulk Container Liners
- Dry bulk container liners shielding the bulk cargo from moisture, contamination and ensuring safety and hygienic transport method.
- Customized designs of any sizes of container liner desired by the customer.
- Container dry bulk liners are used in many industries to store and transport chemicals, petrochemicals, minerals, agricultural products, seeds and food products.
- Dry bulk container liners are manufactured using a variety of materials including polyethylene or polypropylene.
- Are quick and simple to install.
- Enable bulk cargos to be shipped door to door with a minimum of handling.
- Avoids cargo contamination.
- Provides cost efficient savings for the shipping of bulk raw materials.
ISO Container Liners are used for packing & transportation of :-
- Plastic pellets/resins/granules
- PTA/PBT /PVC powders
- Carbon Black powder
- Cement/Fly ash
- Foodstuff for animals
- Sugar, Beans, Flour, Salt, Rice
- Palletized Cargo
- Wet Hides
Fabric & Size
- Container liners are made of Polyethylene Film [PE], Woven Polypropylene [PP], Woven Polyethylene [HDPE]
- Standard sizes are of 20 feet, 30 feet and 40 feet or can be customized as per container loading and discharge styles
- Container liner accessories are also important for quick installation. Accessories like carabine, spring buckle, bungee cords, D-Rings etc. are some of them which aids to the installation process
April 7, 2023