For example, when using ISO tank containers drums or barrels, loading and unloading times are much longer, they need to be cleaned after each use and on most occasions, they used to be shipped back to the supplier.
FLEXITANK VS ISO TANK VS DRUMS
- 24000 LITER FLEXITANK
- 21.600 MT net product per bag in 20 container
- Food-grade PE lining and high-strength, corrosion-resistant, high-temperature-proof PP outerwear
- Filling And Discharge: Bottom
- Valve: PP 2″ or 3“
- A heater pad can be used which heats the cargo up to 7 times faster.
- Flexitanks can be transported on container ships, trucks, and by rail.
- 24000 litre ISO tank.
- 22.000 MT net product Tank.
- ISO tank containers can be transported using most methods, including container ships, trucks, and rail.
- The external appearance of tanks does not vary significantly, and fittings are generally standardized.
Flexitanks offer a cheaper and more effective way to transport liquid in bulk allowing you to reduce your shipping costs. Rishi Fluid Flexitank offers a safe streamlined and more environmentally friendly way to reduce transport costs for bulk liquid logistics and overcome the problems associated with traditional shipping methods of shipping liquid in large volumes.
For example, when using ISO tank containers drums, or barrels, loading and unloading times are much longer, they need to be cleaned after each use and on most occasions, they used to be shipped back to the supplier.
REDUCE YOUR SHIPPING COSTS WITH FLEXITANKS BARRELS / DRUMS
- 55 gallon
- 210ltr reconditioned steel tight head drum for liquids with 2 & 4 inch openings
- Leak and pressure tested
Flexitank is a superior alternative to ISO containers, Drums & IBC’s. Shipping in bulk using Flexitank offers environmental & economic benefits such as:
- Safe, Reliable tanks which fit perfectly into 20 ft. containers
- Higher volumes of liquid can be shipped at one time
- Flexitank reduces operating costs
- Re-usable containers allow for zero waste in shipping
- Assists with the circular economy – Rishi Flexitank can be re-used and recycled
- Flexitank protects the quality and value of your bulk liquids in storage or transport
- As a reliable flexitanks manufacturer, Rishi embraces the most advanced technology that ensures supreme quality
- Makes packaging and logistics extremely affordable
- Highly responsive support services
- Immediate assistance through Emergency Response program
- Eliminates conventional longitudinal seams with one piece construction
- Flexitanks are made using ethylene polymers to ensure supreme safety, strength and durability
- Offers high stretch and energy absorption capacity
- Provides internal hygiene of highest order
- FDA and BGA approval
- Fully trained network worldwide
- Best manufacturing practices and strict quality control checks
We are fully flexible when it comes to meeting customer needs and our custom flexitanks meet the exclusive requirements of our clients in the best way possible. We offer:
- Single to multiple layers
- Bottom or top-loading options
- Extra anti-oxidation protection
- Air venting systems
- Bulk head options
- Transport more liquid in every container: Flexitanks can make large savings by transporting up to 44 % MORE liquid in each container versus drums and 15% more than IBC totes, helping to minimize freight costs. Flexitanks can hold up to 24000 liters in a 20ft shipping container.
- One Flexitank =85 barrels =30,000 bottles of wine.
- LOW LABOR COSTS: The easy handling processes of loading and loading requires less labor which naturally brings down the logistics expense.
- The smart design: Our Flexitank makes it a convenient process for customers with loading and unloading times reduced by up to 90% compared with drums or IBC Totes.
- No heavy lifting: The empty Flexitank bag is laid out in the shipping container and a hose is attached to the nozzle to pump the liquid in, once filled and sealed the Flexitank is good to go. There are no heavy lifting and moving drums, just a hose used to fill the Flexitank bag making it very efficient and cheaper in the long run.
- Minimize your freight charges: You only pay one–way international costs as there is no need to return the Flexitank.
- All-in-one service: From supply and installation of the Flexitank to handling your end-to-end logistics. We offer worry-free professional installation with Flexitank stocks maintained accessible.
- The Flexitank is easy to use and quick to connect hoses for loading and unloading, whilst making the maximum use of the container space. SIA offers customer training on the best practices in loading and unloading the SIA Flexitank. With offices worldwide, we pride ourselves on offering tailored customer service internationally.
- Flexitank can be used to transport a great variety of liquid cargo including water, wine, oils, fruit juice, lubricants, and more. Find out What Liquids Can Be Transported in a Flexitank.