APPLICATION OF PRO 7 SILO BAGS:
- Pro 7 Silo Bags are Ideal to store products like Wheat, Maize, Sorghum, Soybean, Paddy, Barley, Sunflower seeds, Millets, Cottonseeds, dried fruits, wood chips, fertilizers Oats, Fodder Hazelnut and other grain product.
- Pro 7 Silo Bags should be sealed when grains / other materials are filled. Thus the available oxygen is consumed by grains and then produces an atmosphere rich Co2. This will prevent the development and reproduction of fungus and Insects inside Silo Bag.
- As the bag is airtight/sealed environment, anything alive (insects, bacteria, the grain) consumes the limited oxygen in the bag and expels carbon dioxide.
- Usually, within 10 days, the oxygen volume in the bag drops from 20% to 3% and CO2 volume rises from 0% to 17%. Thus the bag will become anaerobic and provides free from FUNGUS and INSECTS.
- By using a specially designed machine-like Grain Bagging machine and De – Bagging machine grains or other materials are loaded and unloaded from Silo Bags.
Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd.
At Ranu (Padra)
Dist. Vadodara- 391440,
Phone: +91-02662-227 100 / 200
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benefits Of Using BOPP Bags In The Food IndustryNovember 5, 2020 - 7:25 am
BOPP sacks, short for biaxially oriented polypropylene sacks, are ideal bulk storage bags for a number of products, especially food-grade products. Available in a density of three to four layers, with sizes that can carry five to 75 kilos of the packed product. These bags are capable of featuring high-quality photographic printing that makes them […]