Technical Specifications of Container Liners and The Value Addition They Offer
Container liners are a type of bulk packaging that are specifically designed for the purpose of moving bulk cargo inside of a container, with a single bag which is equivalent to the internal volume of the container. If you wish to get the best quality container liners without any kind of compromise on their functionality, it is of immense importance to select a trusted, reputed, and reliable manufacturer. Rishi FIBC Solutions is one of the premier container liner manufacturers catering to the varied requirements of different industries. To make it easier for the users with the selection process, here we have listed the container liner specifications so as to ensure that every user chooses the right one for their exact needs and requirements.
- Materials Used
Dry bulk container liners are made up of polyethylene (PE) film, woven polypropylene (PP) fabric and as well as woven HDPE fabric.
At Rishi FIBC, we offer various designs of container liners that are as listed below.
- Standard barless design
- Standard zipper loading design
- Standard top loading design
- Standard spout load or spout discharge design
At this point of time, the users should be very careful at the time of choosing the container liners so as to make sure that the most suitable design is chosen for getting the intended results.
The container liners’ thickness made up of woven PP ranges from 100 GSM till 220 GSM fabric and PE liners’ thickness is of 100 microns till 350 micron film.
Rishi FIBC designs, produces, and supports for the installation of container liners for 20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft, 53 ft based on the specific requirement of each of the users and specific density of the product.
Value Addition Offered by Container Liners
The container liners offer value addition in the following ways.
- The container liners available at Rishi FIBC cater to specific requirements of different industries such as petrochemical, powder, food grains, chemicals, and a number of others.
- The USP of Rishi FIBC dry bulk container liner is that it provides 20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft, 53 ft container liners. At the same time, customized liners are also available at Rishi FIBC as per the specific needs and demands of the clients.
- The container liners from Rishi FIBC are completely environment friendly in nature. It is because of the fact that the container liners are made up of virgin raw materials and can be easily recycled after use.
Why Select Rishi FIBC?
Rishi FIBC would undoubtedly be the best choice at the time when it comes to buying container liners. The liners available at Rishi FIBC are of the premium quality since they are made out of top quality materials. In addition to this, the liners at Rishi FIBC undergo rigorous testing before being available in the market for sale. We have a team of vastly experienced and adequately trained experts who make sure to provide the users with only what best in all aspects.