Application of ISO Container Liners
Container liners can convert your 20 or 40 foot container into a competent transport system for bulk goods in ten minutes. With container liners, every ISO standard container can be utilized. It can be used for petrochemicals, chemicals, agricultural products, minerals, seeds and food products. As the polypropylene fabric is attached to the within of the container, the product does not touch the container itself. It creates an additional inner wall that safeguards the product and stops any contamination.
The ISO Container Liner is hand fabricated in house based on the customer’s specifications meaning that they can tailor the container liner to suit the customer, including the procedure of filling or emptying necessities.
Important Benefits of ISO Container Liners
There are a number of benefits of using ISO container liners which are as listed below.
- They can eliminate product damage and offer total protection against oxygen and moisture.
- Considerable reduction in product damage costs during transportation.
- No least amount order quantity and short lead times
- Well-known companies that specialize in the manufacture and design of container liners and have the ability to customize a liner to best suit your product, loading and discharge necessities.
- A vast range of container liner available including Military Grade, and Anti-Static to best guard your products.
- A Customer Support team can work with you to create the most appropriate container liner for your customers or businesses requirements.
- Container Liners permit a high space utilization of shipping containers as a result maximizing the return from transport costs per ton.
Related Topic: The Importance of FIBC Liners and Their Applications
The container liners offer a lucrative, defensive, value packaging alternative which serves to transport your goods in a safe and contagion free package. Polypropylene and polyethylene container liners are designed to permit the conversion of any ISO shipping container into a bulk transport system for dry flowable products such as granules, powders and food products.
The container liners are offered with a variety of types of bulkhead design for the sake of meeting our clients’ individual loading and unloading necessities. Container Liners are a kind of bulk packaging purposely designed for moving bulk cargo within a Container, with a single bag equal to the internal volume of the container.