Best Container Liners For Dry Bulk Shipping
A container liner is a layer that lines the container so that the product does not touch the container itself. These containers are usually made up of polypropylene fabric resulting in the creation of an additional inner wall in the container which plays a vital role in safeguarding the product itself and necessarily prevents any kind of contamination. In addition to this, the container liner provides several benefits which is the exact reason why they are so much preferred in dry bulk shipping.
Idea About Dry Bulk Shipping Container Liners
Dry bulk shipping container liners have gained a lot of popularity in recent times and are just perfect when it comes to the shipping of materials in bulk quantities much closer to their ultimate point of distribution or use. These container liners also come to the rescue at the time when there is a requirement for the material so being transported is kept isolated as well as protected from external environmental factors.
How the Container Liner Helps?
The container liners are extremely helpful in dry bulk shipping and the benefits of using these are as listed below.
- These liners are quite helpful in dry bulk transportation that too with a minimum amount of packaging thereby saving a lot of cost as well as time.
- The use of the liners ensures safe as well as hygienic transportation of goods in bulk quantities.
- The container liners play a crucial role in the protection of the goods transported from all types of contamination
- The liners are significant dust control which is beneficial for the goods that are being transported to remain in a perfect condition.
- Ultimately, the container liners can be custom-designed to meet the specific needs or demands at the time of transporting the goods.
Best Liners to be Used
The dry bulk shipping container liners can be readily used for the standard containers of sizes that are listed below.
- 20′ shipping containers
- 40′ shipping containers
The container liners for dry bulk shipment are usually made up of specially blown polyethylene liner fabric. Many times, the woven polypropylene fabric is also used for the manufacturing of dry bulk bag containers.
Now, at any point in time, if you are looking for premium quality container liners for dry bulk shipping, you need to make sure that these dry bulk liners are necessarily approved to food grade standards so that when in contact with the goods while shipping remains perfect for consumptions by human beings. Also, at the time of shipping chemicals in bulk care needs to be taken that there is no effect on the quality of the chemicals. In this regard, it would be ideal to contact a premier container liner manufacturer for genuine products. Rishi FIBC would certainly be a very good choice in this situation and with their immense experience as well as expertise, you can be assured of getting only top-notch products.