Are you invested in business where you need to transport products on a regular basis? Then you must be thoroughly aware of the challenges and risk the process of transportation carries. In order to ensure your business can perform smooth operation without the hazard of risk and challenges Rishi FIBC brings you container liners, a secondary line of protective packaging ideal for usage inside containers during transportation of goods.
Let’s walk you through what container liners are, the types of container liners that are available with us and how they can benefit your organization, and the different applications it can used for.
What are Container Liners?
Container Liners are protective packaging bags made up of many different types of materials that are ideal for the purpose of storage and transportation of dry goods and products in a cargo. Container liners can be used for transportation of products even beyond the borders of the country through shipping, while ensuring safety of product across natural calamities and changes, while being compatible with the basic necessities of the product. Production of container liners from variant materials makes it ideal utility for storage and transportation of all types of goods in a controlled environment. This clearly highlights the wide variety of proposition that container liners bring in for industries in terms of storage and transportation of products.
There are many different types of container liner available in the market. Let’s take a look at the variation available in container liner.
Major Types of Container Liners from Rishi FIBC
There are many different types of container liners that are used globally, the list of variant in container liners that are available with us are as follow:
- Aluminum or Metalized Liner: Odor protection and moisture controlling
- Safety Liner: Ideal for bulk or heavy duty cargo transportation
- Standard Liner: For Granules and Powder transportation, helps in moisture prevention
- Thermal Liner: Helps in environmental control, ideal for wine and similar beverage transportation
- Conductive Liner: Ideal for packing explosive, sugar and chemical items
- Barrier Liner: Perfect for fungal and moisture protection
- Elastomer Liner: High density and durable liners for powder and chemical
- Fill in Liners: Ideal for food grade products
- Woven Polypropylene: Easy bulk cargo carrying liner
- Wet Hide Liner: Ideal for wet hide transportation
- Hermetic Liner: Perfect for transportation of perishable goods
These large variants clearly indicate that container liners can be used across many different industries. For more information visit: www.fluidflexitanks.com/container-liners-types-uses-and-advantages
Application of Container Liners
The main use of container liner is to ensure safe packaging of products for the purpose of transportation. Some of the major product packaging and support application container liners provide are:
- Plastic pellets/resins/granules
- PTA/PBT /PVC powders
- Carbon Black powder
- Cement/Fly ash
- Foodstuff for animals
- Sugar, Beans, Flour, Salt
- Rice Palletized Cargo
- Wet Hides
The use of container liner for these applications works as an ideal itinerary to create gap between the container and product in order to keep it safe from any type of reaction with the container, along with assistance across temperature and other factorial control to prevent the products from getting damaged by any natural element or fluctuations in surrounding environment. Thus highlighting the large scale benefits container can provide an organization with.
Benefits of using Container Liners
There are many different benefits that an industry can have with the usage of container liner, they are as follow:
- Container Liners are easy to install, in turn saving time for the industry
- Container Liners are reusable and hence contributes to cost saving for the industry
- Container Liners protects the cargo from contamination safe guarding it from getting spoiled
- Container Liner’s protection ensure delivery of bulk cargo in a single transit, contributing to industry’s profit making
- Container Liner helps in moisture control safe guarding the cargo from damage
- Container Liners helps maintain temperature inside container keeping the product quality intact for longer period of time
- Container Liners can contribute to heat transfer and rate of heat transfer thus safe keeping the cargo from challenges of natural element
- Container Liners facilitates easy loading and unloading mechanism contributing to faster, challenge less, and cost saving operational process for the industry
- Container liners prevents direct spillage on to the container protecting it from getting damaged and accidents that may happen because of the spillage while contributing to cost saving that may be necessary to clean of the spillage
These benefits clearly reflect the large scale advantages that an organization can have with the use of container liners.
Related Topic: Dry Bulk Container Liner Benefits and Applications
So if you are into business related to transportation of product and is looking for an easy and cheap solution to protect your cargo, then container liner is the ideal itinerary for your business. To know more about container liner or for business enquiry you can contact us at Rishi FIBC.
Why Choose Us
Rishi FIBC Solutions is one of the leading container liners manufacturers with business across 42 different countries providing premium quality products to the users. The container liners so manufactured by us meets all the necessary standards and quality parameters, thereby making sure that none of the users get even a single chance to complain. With our decades of experience and sheer level of expertise, Rishi FIBC Solutions makes sure to live up to the expectation of every user in the best possible manner. So what are you waiting for! Get in touch with us over our helpline number or our website to get proper guidance and fulfill your business inquiry related to container liners.