Precautions While Filling And Emptying An FIBC Bags
FIBC bags are extremely useful for a number of industrial uses and are highly preferred by users. There are a number of FIBC bag manufacturers in India but it is always recommended to choose a t and a reputed manufacturer for getting the premium quality bags. But at this point in time, it is quite important to take some of the most important precautionary measures at the time of filling and emptying FIBC bags which are as enumerated below.
- At the time of using a FIBC bag, it is extremely important to use all of the loops provided. The loops are an essential part of the construction of the bags which are particularly designed for being used in tandem with all the others for the purpose of lifting the full rated weight of a bag that is loaded.
- The next thing to keep in mind is not to gather all the loops for being lifted with a single hook instead it is specified to do so. The suing of the loops in other ways which are not mentioned can be dangerous.
- The loops should be kept vertical because they are designed in that way only. Lifting the bags, horizontally, laterally, or side to side can cause damage to the bags thereby making them unstable which might be dangerous for those standing around the bag being lifted.
- When the FIBC bags are suspended, the surroundings should be necessarily kept clear making sure that no one standing close to or under the suspended bag. Severe injury or even death can occur if the suspended bag is dislodged from the suspending device. Hence extreme care should be taken in this regard.
- It is extremely important to keep a close watch on the safe working load or the rated capacity of the FIBC bag being used. It should be made sure that the FIBC bags never exceeds their capacity at the time of use otherwise can lead to severe accidents.
- Care should be taken to make sure that FIBC bags are evenly filled and are kept completely stable. Refraining from doing so might cause the bag to topple at the time of filling or emptying it which might be dangerous.
- Ultimately, it is very important to appropriately close the FIBC bag as instructed which is basically the key to the safe performance of the bag. Also, proper closing ensures the prevention of leakage at the time of storage and transportation thereby eliminating the chances of hazardous or dangerous events.
Following all these precautionary measures makes sure that the FIBC bags are properly and effectively used without the happening of any kinds of unwanted events or situations.