Silo Bags a Modern Solution for Grain Storage
Silo bags are actually bags made up of polyethene and hence popularly referred to as polyethene bags as well. These bags are made up of three layers of polyethylene which provides a total thickness of 250 microns. The outer layer of the bag is usually white in color so as to reflect solar radiation. On the other hand, the inner layer of the bag is black in color so as to block sunlight. The silo bags basically serve great purpose of effective storage thereby finding a wide range of applications. The silo bags have gained a lot of importance in recent times. These bags are readily used for storing grains. Whenever, any grains are harvested, it would be a very good idea to store the grains in silo bags.
Why Store Grains in Silo Bags
The silo bags are undoubtedly the best option at the time when it comes to storage of grains since they are able to store the grains in the best possible manner. When a large volume of grain is stored in these bags and a tight sealing is done, these bags are completely water proof and at the same time have a high degree of gas tightness to carbon dioxide and oxygen. This is of a great benefit in storing the grains without hampering the quality of the grains.
Major Advantages of using Silo Bags to Store Grains
- Lower initial investments
- Logical mass stockpiling and Economic arrangement when contrasted with underground shelter stockpiling or Metal Silos and can be put away in an open field
- Quality and amount stays flawless the equivalent during the capacity time frame
- Long- term storage solution and No fumigation required ( Up to 18 months)
- Silo Bag hermetically sealed storage system which perpetually produces 17% of carbon dioxide within 30 days, thus inhibits any kind of insect and microbiological. The bag is airtight; therefore chemicals are not normally required to control insects
- Silo Bag has been attempted and tried under climate states of – 20 degrees C to +55 degree C in different nations.
Organization Level Advantage with the use of Silo Bags
- Capital investment is readily reduced as compared to the cost of building steel bins. Thus, the use of silo bags saves quite a lot of money.
- The use of silo bags is quite cost effective in nature since these bags can act as buffer storage which can otherwise cost some money depending upon the amount of grain stored.
- Silo bags necessarily help in the simplification of the harvest logistics by offering very flexible storage even along the edge of the field particularly at the time when the logistics reaching to a permanent storage is a constraint.
- These bags provide easy means for on farm segregation of the commodities which in turn is quite helpful in offering a very suitable option for the preservation of identity of some of the specialty grains.
- The silo bags are also very helpful in the maintenance of the of the overall moisture content of the grains at the time of storage when an air tight or hermetic environment is maintained.
Thus, it can be very well understood as to how beneficial it is to use the silo bags for the storage of grains.
Rishi FIBC – The Best Silo Bags Manufacturer
At any point of time, you feel the need of the silo bags; no other option would be as good as Rishi FIBC. Being one of the premier manufacturers of silo bags, Rishi FIBC is certainly the first choice of the users. Rishi FIBC has a team of adequately trained and vastly experienced professionals who have the necessarily expertise as well as the skillset so as to manufacture the bags without any compromise in the quality. Rishi FIBC makes sure that all of the silo bags so manufactured is at par with the quality standards so that each of the users are hundred percent satisfied with the use of the silo bags from Rishi FIBC.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!