To ensure their maximum efficiency every FIBC bag needs to undergo stringent production and quality check procedures. At Rishi FIBC, quality management procedures as laid down by authorized bodies are strictly followed at each and every stage of manufacturing process. This ensures we offer highest quality products to our customers in India and 27 countries abroad.
How are FIBC Bags Manufactured at Rishi FIBC?
Being a prominent FIBC manufacturer in India, our FIBC manufacturing facility situated in Vadodara and Mysore, conducts various steps to ensure the FIBC bags are created in a professional and safe manner.
- Sourcing the Best Raw Materials: Manufacturing FIBC bags require polypropylene granules and low density polyethylene.
- The Extrusion Process: The virgin and recycled polypropylene granule mix is melted. Using an extrusion plant, it is then transformed into tapes, following which it is wound on bobbins of various sizes.
- Weaving and Ultrasonic Cutting: The extruded tape bobbins are then either put in a flat or circular weaving machine. This helps to weave the tapes to fabric depending upon various specifications. This processes helps by turning out to become the body of the FIBC bag.
- Cutting and Printing: The fabric rolls will be put into the automatic cutting machine so that they can be cut into various sizes. Following the cutting process, the cut bits are fed into a heavy duty printing machine.
- Needle Loom-Custom based Webbing: The bulkier polypropylene tapes are taken for webbing. This helps to form the FIBC bag’s lifting loop.
- Sewing: All the parts of the FIBC bag are sewed together by expert professionals under the supervision of technically qualified experts.
- Ultra Violet and Stress Testing: All of the products are UV tested. They are then put under various conditions to ensure they adhere to various parameters.
- The Inspection Process: All of the manufactured bags are inspected and checked by trained professionals.
- Metal Detection Inspection and Vacuum Cleaning: All contaminants inside the bag are done away with to ensure cleanliness is kept at top priority.
- Gluing and Packaging: These procedures ensure the products are well sealed and neatly packed.
- Warehousing and Shipping: Ensures the FIBC bags are stored and shipped in a safe manner.
Types of FIBCS Manufactured
Being a leading FIBC manufacturer in India that produces highly efficient and perfectly safe FIBC bags, we ensure that our bulk bags are as per your requirements. We offer you a wide variety of FIBC bags. These include:
- UN FIBCs
- Hazardous Goods Bulk Bags
- Food Grade FIBCs and Pharma Grade FIBCs
- Big Bags and Baffle or Q Bags
- U-Panel, 4-Panel, Conical, Circular, Coated/Uncoated Bags
- Conductive Type C FIBC
- Dissipative Type D FIBC
- Container Liner
- Liner Bags and Sulzer Looms Fabric
These are just some of the types of FIBC bags we offer our customers. Rishi FIBC works to ensure that every client is completely content with the services offered. We have high-end infrastructure and superior machinery and a pool of qualified and well experienced professionals. This ensures that all the bulk bags are manufactured keeping the highest quality in mind.