Woven PP/PE container liners are made with circular woven polypropylene or polyethylene fabric, one side sewn as the bottom and the other side is left open which is basically the simplest woven polypropylene or polyethylene container liners. These liners are highly flexible in nature and typically serve the intended purpose of use at its best ensuring hundred percent satisfaction among the users. But care needs to be taken that only a trusted, reputed and reliable manufacturer is chosen for buying woven PP/PE container liners.
Why Woven PP/PE Container Liners?
Woven PP/PE container liners are extremely suitable for transporting or packaging of food grade products, animal feeds, some chemicals and many more because of the following characteristics.
- Very easy to produce and an economic material
- Non toxic in nature
- Does not stain
- Hundred percent durable and reusable as well
- It is anti bacterial in nature and extremely easy to clean
- The liners are lightweight in nature
- They are of low density with a high melt index
- These are waterproof or breathable when laminated with a thin film
- Installation is easy and quick
- The operational temperatures are quite high with a melting point of 167 degrees Celsius
- The liners are resistant to most of the acids, alkalis, organic solvents and degreasing agents
Thus, now it can be very clearly understood as to why you should be using the woven PP/PE container liners for packaging and transportation of food grade products, animal feeds, some chemicals and several others.
Few Important Properties of Woven PP/PE Container Liners
Here we have listed a few of the important properties of woven PP/PE container liners which makes them one of the most preferred choice among the users.
- The liners do not degrade when they are wet
- They are reusable in nature
- These liners are naturally resistant to tearing
- Allows the inner contents to breath until air dried
- Possesses much better burst strength as compared to plastic liners
- These liners can be very easily laminated so as to act like the moisture as well as vapour barrier
- These can be side gusseted so as to appropriately accommodate the bulky items with ease
Now, it is quite clear as to how beneficial it is to use the woven PP/PE container liners.
Why Rishi FIBC?
Rishi FIBC takes pride in being one of the leaders in the manufacturing of woven PP/PE container liners without any compromise in the quality. This is exactly the reason as to why the users prefer to come to Rishi FIBC at the time when it comes to the woven PP/PE container liners. With several years of experience in this field of manufacturing, the users can simply be assured of getting the best.