Container liner is are basically a layer that lines the container so that the product does not touch the container itself. These containers are usually made up of polypropylene fabric and results in the creation of an additional inner wall in the container which plays a vital role in safeguarding the product itself and necessarily prevents any kinds of contamination. In an addition to this, the container liner provides a number of benefits which is the exact reason as to why they are so much preferred in dry bulk shipping.
Idea About Dry Bulk Shipping Container Liners
Dry bulk shipping container liners have gained a lot of popularity in the recent times and just perfect when it comes to the shipping of materials in bulk quantities much closer to their ultimate point of distribution or use. These container liners also come to the rescue at the time when there is a requirement of the material so being transported is kept isolated as well as protected from the external environmental factors.
How the Container Liner Helps?
The container liners are extremely helpful in dry bulk shipping and the benefits of using these are as listed below.
- These liners are quite helpful in dry bulk transportation that too with a minimum amount of packaging thereby saving a lot of cost as well as time.
- The use of the liners ensures safe as well as hygienic transportation of goods in bulk quantities.
- The container liners play a crucial role in the protection of the good so transported from all types of contamination
- The liners are significant dust control which is beneficial for the goods that is being transported to remain in a perfect condition.
- Ultimately, the container liners can be custom designed for the purpose of meeting the specific needs or demands at the time of transporting the goods.
Best Liners to be Used
The dry bulk shipping container liners can be readily used for the standard containers of sizes that are as listed below.
- 20′ shipping containers
- 40′ shipping containers
The container liners for dry bulk shipment are usually made up of specially blown polyethylene liner fabric. Many times, the woven polypropylene fabric is also used for the manufacturing of the dry bulk bag containers.
Now, at any point of time, you are looking for the premium quality container liners for dry bulk shipping, you need to make sure that these dry bulk liners are necessarily approved to food grade standards so that when in contact with the goods while shipping remains perfect for consumptions by human beings. Also, at the time of shipping chemicals in bulk care needs to be taken that there is no effect on the quality of the chemicals. In this regard, it would be ideal to contact a premier container liner manufacturer for getting the genuine products. Rishi FIBC would certainly be a very good choice in this situation and with their immense experience as well as expertise, you can be assured of getting only the top notch products.