All You Need to Know About Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Liners
The container liners or the liners are actually a protective layer that plays a vital role in lining the container. This, in turn, makes sure that the product present inside the container does not touch the container itself. In an addition to this, the liners also help in the creation of an additional inner wall inside the container which is quite vital in safeguarding the product itself. At the same time, the liners are also crucial for the prevention of any kinds of contamination. These liners are made up of a number of different materials. Among all of the materials used for the manufacturing of liners, low density polyethylene finds a trusted place in the industry.
What are Low Density Polyethylene Liners?
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) is actually a semi-rigid and translucent polymer. The container liners manufactured out of this polymer is referred to as low density polyethylene liners which is more popularly referred to as LDPE container liners. Its density varies from a low of 0.857 g/cm3 and to a maximum of 0.0975 gm/cm3. Thus, it can be very well understood as to why it is referred to as low density polyethylene liners. So, having the lowest density, polyethylene can be further broken down into further low densities or weights depending on the needs and requirements thereby serving more specific functions.
Read more: https://www.rishifibc.com/advantages-of-polyethylene-liners.html
Few Features of LDPE Container Liners
Some of the essential features of the low density polyethylene container liners which makes them the most preferred choice in several applications are as listed below.
- It has a melting point of about 105 to 115 degrees Celsius
- Offers good resistance to acids, alkalis and alcohols
- Temperature resistance up to 80 degrees Celsius when continuous and for shorter time periods it can resist up to 95 degrees Celsius
- Cost is on the lower side
- Superb electrical insulation properties
- Extremely low water absorption
- Compliant with FDA
- The liners are transparent when used in film form
Top Benefits of Using LDPE Container Liners
There are a number of benefits that can be availed at the time of using the low density polyethylene container liners that are as mentioned below.
- These are much more hygienic in nature and provide completely moisture free bulk packaging solution. These liners are readily used for the packaging of food grains, specialty polymers, and for some special chemicals.
- Installation is very quick and simple neither requiring much time nor labour
- Transportation using these container liners are hygroscopic in nature
- Extremely cost efficient in nature
- Food products, high value chemicals and agricultural produce can be transported in a safe manner without any scope of contamination
- Helps in the minimisation of spoilage of cargo thereby saving the costs of loss as well as material
Thus, it can be clearly understood as to how these low density polyethylene container liners offer a wide range of benefits to the users.
Read more: Understanding The Different Types Of FIBC Liners
Choosing a Trusted LDPE Container Liners Manufacturer
At the time when it comes to buying of low density polyethylene container liners, care needs to taken to buy from a trusted, reputed and reliable manufacturer so as to get the genuine quality products. In this regard, Rishi FIBC would be the most appropriate choice. With its team of professional experts who have several years of experience in this field, Rishi FIBC manufactures the premium quality low density polyethylene container liners necessarily adhering to all of the specified standards. So, for all sorts needs of the same, do not hesitate to contact Rishi FIBC.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!